Any use of the website www.memento-venerem.com subject to the following conditions. The documents, information and content published on the website www.memento-venerem.com may not be copied, except for individual use and non-commercial purposes, but always with respect for copyrights and other intellectual property rights and all other rights restrictions. Any copying, reproduction or distribution of documents, information and content from this website dopuötena is exclusively based on the explicit approval of the company T.O. Memento.
Management and Wholesale
- T.O. Memento
- Anthony Mahnića 3
- 51500 Krk
- OIB 43868535546
- Registration: Crafts register
Adresa maloprodajnog mjesta i servisa
- T.O. Memento
- Anthony Mahnića 3
- 51500 Krk
- OIB 43868535546
About products or service
T.O. Memento, will try to ensure maximum accuracy of the information and data contained on this website, but entirely disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy and / or completeness of any information and content contained on www.memento-venerem.com, product images are illustrative and we do not guarantee that the picture completely corresponds to the product itself. For possible errors in the description of the product will not respond. There may be differences of actual products and described on these pages, if the manufacturer modify some of the characteristics and composition of the product. All descriptions are regularly and thoroughly checked. Prices are made in Croatian national currency, Croatian kuna (HRK), including VAT. The stated prices are valid for all ways of payment.
Shopping in WEB SHOP
Use of Services and order
- Buying online service is done so that the user orders the available products (products), elected on the basis of photos and basic description. Photos are illustrative and do not always and in all the details match the available products. Due to the possibility of individual adjustment settings of the computer screen, differences in the ways in which the human eye perceives color, etc., Lera – Rovinj Ltd. does not guarantee full compliance of the product with the colors of the color shown on the computer screen. When possible complaint can be made to the photo of the product if it stands with description of “different colors”, “different flavors”, “different sizes”, “various forms” and similar states, which means that the product may differ from the image.
- Ordering goods can be 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders are processed from Monday to Friday 9:00 to 16:00 hours. Choose products from the catalog online store Memento Venerem which is arranged according to the nature and purpose of trade items Memento Venerem The offer is constantly updated.
- Memento Venerem – T.O. Memento is not responsible for the cost of using computer equipment and telecommunications services required to access the service.
- Ordering products is done electronically. By clicking on the “Add to cart” selected product is placed in a shopping cart and click on the icon “Add to cart and buy” the product is immediately ordered. By clicking on the “View Cart” can be viewed all selected products, and clicking on the “Subscribe” completes the order. The products are ordered at the moment undergo the whole process orders.
- By placing products in the basket product is not reserved.
- In the form of a purchase, there are two fields for entry address. If the customer meets only one of them, it is understood that the shipping address the same as your client / payer.
- In the e-mail address to which the registration will be sent confirmation of order addressed “www.memento-venerem.com” which confirms that the order has been received, with information on:
a) T.O. Memento as the seller and the person who may present objections;
b) Ordered products and their name;
c) The price of the product, including all taxes and other charges;
d) Delivery cost;
e) The mode of payment
- Upon receivingthe order, the administrator checks all items orders, availability of items and then sends the customer a confirmation of delivery, or in the event that some items are not available, the phone contact him and inform about the same, offering substitute products in the same amount or decrease the amount of the order.
- In the event that T.O. Memento for any reason is not able to deliver some of the products ordered by you we will contact you by phone or email, contact mediation provider for the purpose of an agreement on the delivery of the replacement product or the eventual cancellation of the ordered Product.
- If you have not received an order confirmation via email within 24 hours of placing an order or have products not supplied as specified in the e-mail, please refer to the e-mail address email@example.com or on phone number 051/520-662 every day from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and Saturday 08.00 13.00.
- In case of problems or concerns during your order, contact the operator at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 051/520-662.
Buyer agrees ordered products with shipping paid by one of the following methods of payment:
a) Payments on account (transfer) after receipt of offer
b) COD (cash) – only for Republic Croatia
c) By credit or debit card, American Express, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa
The cost of delivery (for ordered products in the value of less than 500.00 kn) additionally charged in the price according to the price list published on the website stores. The sales contract is concluded at the time of receipt of payment. Applies only to Croatian territory, other EU countries are charged according to the price list.
- Do you pay your delivery order will pay cash employee courier service in retrieving the goods.
- Do you pay by credit card, your data protects the T-Com Pay Way system. This means that neither Venus Memento doo, nor T-com do not have access to your card number but it has only credit card company and the credit card holder.
Pay Way service online credit card authorization via the Internet with maximum security. Pay Way system provides a secure connection with the authorization centers of credit card companies and authorize the four major credit cards in the country (American Express, Diners, Mastercard and Visa). A special security protocol system protected all the data of all participants in the process of buying over the Internet.
Declaration of security
Payment and credit card authorization takes place via the T-Com Pay Way system. T-Com Pay Way applies the most modern standards of data protection – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption and MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol ensures that data exchange between T-Com System and the authorization centers of credit card companies is done in a private network that is protected from unauthorized access by double-layer “firewall” (“firewall”).
Complaints and appeals
In accordance with Article 10, the Consumer Protection Act, the trader is obliged to enable the consumer submit a written complaint to their office and without delay in writing to confirm its receipt. In addition to the obligations referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, the trader undertakes to provide to the consumer filing a written complaint by mail to the following address: Memento Venus – Krk doo Antuna Mahnića 3, 51500 Krk, Croatia or e-mail to: email@example.com Trader undertakes the premises visibly prominent notice on filing a written complaint referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article. The retailer has a store in writing to respond to the complaints referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of this Article within 15 days of receipt of the complaint. The trader is obliged to keep records of consumer complaints referred to in paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 of this Article in a durable medium one year from the date of receipt of written consumer complaints.
The right to unilaterally terminate the contract
The consumer may, without stating a reason, unilaterally terminate this agreement, within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract or after its receipt. The right to unilaterally terminate the contract shall run from the date of delivery. If the consumer has not received this form, the deadline for unilateral termination shall begin on the delivery of this form and expires after one year and 14 days. If the consumer has not received all the information requested, the deadline for unilateral termination shall begin from the moment the consumer receives the information, and expires after three months and 14 days. In order to qualify for unilateral termination, the customer must submit a written notification message stating that the termination of contract. The notice must be written in a durable medium and contain information that is lower rated, and can be delivered as a letter sent by mail or email. If the consumer uses his right of unilateral termination, shall not be held in this regard the costs incurred.
Obligations of the consumer (customer) in case of unilateral termination of the contract
In the case of exercising his right, the buyer shall bear the cost of returning the goods and must be returned within 14 days (Article 77 CFR). The buyer also bears the cost of any impairment of goods (Article 77 CFR); unpacked goods, lost documents and parts, damage, use of goods and the like, other than that it was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. If the product is returned faulty, with extensive damage or without parts and documentation, and, if they are not submitted within the subsequent period of 8 days, it is considered that a buyer has not fulfilled its obligation to return the goods and the seller is not obliged to refund payments.
The consumer is required before the deadline for unilateral termination of the contract to inform the trader of his decision to terminate the contract by means of a form of unilateral termination of the contract which bonate his will to terminate the contract. The seller is required to acknowledge receipt of the declaration of termination of the contract.
Declaration of termination of the contract the consumer is required to send before the deadline for the termination of the contract and to electronically on the e-mail address dealer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability for material deficiencies
Material defects solves accordance with the Law on Obligations.
Return on assets and the cost of returning the goods
- After taking over the goods the buyer may, within 14 days to return goods seller downloaded under the following conditions:
If returns unpacked the product in its original packaging buyer bears the costs of delivery and dispatch, and the seller will give back the entire purchase price paid for the product (before shipping).
If back-box product that is not used and the original packaging buyer bears the costs of delivery and dispatch, and the seller will give back the paid purchase price.
If the product is used or ordered by the consumer’s specifications or clearly tailored to the consumer, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract jedostrani.
- A product that is damaged and there is no guarantee that the product and all the documentation that has been in the product after the acquisition by the buyer, the seller has no obligation to take into the return, and has no obligation to refund the purchase price.
- Refunds seller can execute only after receipt of the returned goods by the customer, within 14 days.
To register to www.memento-venerem.com Internet shop, you must have at least 18 years. Buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information upon registration. Should there be any changes to the data that you entered when registering, you must immediately update your account to notify us of any changes.
During registration on www.memento-venerem.com you will be required ti create a password that you will have to keep for yourself and not share with anyone. Your are responsible for all actions and orders that are made with your password. If you know or suspect that someone knows your password you must inform us by contacting our Conact center with email.